Monday, October 7, 2013

The 24mm Eye

Breaking my own standards and core ideas of this blog and post these images taken with a slightly wider 24mm (f/2.8)view than the 35mm lens I have used for this project. I got this really great little 35mm film camera as an impulse purchase and as you know, these types of buys are many times the best ones you ever do. A Canon AE1-p and all these images below are from a batch of 7 year outdated Fuji Presto NeoPan film that has been sitting idle since the day I started shooting more Digital and completely forgot that I had these stock. I will continue to shoot with this little-big "Manual Snap" camera at random places and situations, no real direction in mind, just let the images occur and hopefully learn and understand more as time is counting down from here on.






















































4649 / Stay Sharp









snafu




No comments: